Our fully washable Waterhog Plus mats are suitable for High Traffic areas thanks to the raised rubber reinforced nub surface. The fast-drying Polyester surface of the Waterhog Plus mats is made from 100% post consumer recycled P.E.T. material. The Waterhog Plus has excellent scraping capabilities
and absorbs up to 4.5 liters of moisture per m² and is suitable for both indoor- and outdoor applications.
Features and Benefits
• Reinforced face Nubs: Face Nubs are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
• “Water Dam” border: The border is designed to hold water and dirt on the mat keeping them off carpets and floors.
• The unique raised rubber border allows Waterhog Plus mats to hold up to 4.5 liters of water per square meter.
• Raised Nub surface: Removes and traps dirt and moisture, holding it on the mat below shoe level so they are not tracked onto floors.
• Indoor/Outdoor: Durable anti-static P.E.T. face suitable for indoor or outdoor use. P.E.T. fiber system dries quickly.
• Colorfast: Solution dyed for excellent light fastness.
Carpet: Fiber Type: Solution Dyed P.E.T.
Weight : 800 gr/m²
Nub Height : 0.64 cm
Design : Swirl pattern
Rubber Backing : Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber
Thickness : 4.5 mm
Border 2.3 mm
Durometer : 65
Tensile : 1800
Total Weight : 4.0 kg/m²
60 x 90cm
90 x 120cm
90 x 150cm
90 x 295cm
115 x 175cm
115 x 240cm
175 x 360cm